Edinburgh Golf Coaching
Located at Prestonfield Golf Club, the stunning James Braid designed course, in the heart of the city of Edinburgh. The famous volcanic landmark of Arthur’s Seat provides a spectacular backdrop to the course and the facilities of the club. The coaching facilities include a small practice area, a small par 3 course with varied bunkers and a large putting green. So whether you are an individual or a group of friends starting out or looking to take your game to the next level, our practice facilities and qualified professionals can provide you with the foundations to do so.
"The better you play, the more enjoyable the game"
Why Choose Edinburgh Golf Coaching?
PGA qualified professionals pride themselves in delivering unique golf lessons that are tailored specifically to the needs of the individual. The individual’s physical characteristics, technique, golfing objectives and learning styles are all considered prior to the lesson. This allows the professional to design a bespoke educational experience for the timeframe of the lesson.
It's All About You
- All professionals are proud to be associated to the PGA of Great Britain and Ireland and are dedicated to continuous professional development in their field.
- Technical analysis is aided by video capture through GASP system software and Edinburgh Golf Coaching is committed to continue reinvestment in its equipment
- Introduction of physical profiling to aid golf development. The team includes personal that are qualified Titleist Performance Institute instructors. The industry leader in this field.
- Facilities provide excellent learning environments in which to aid the experience
- Edinburgh Golf Coaching professionals work within a network of specialists which includes physiotherapists and sports psychologists and can advise and direct you if non-technical changes are the best way to improve your game.